Thursday, June 16, 2011

A decision... to stay happy, and I succeed! :)

It has been a while since I last posted... My system's hard disk had crashed, along with few other things, but now I realized, things never crash. Once something is airborne, remains airborne forever. I started a new chapter. Yes, i guess you got it, the easiest way. Change your company. I joined a new company. A MNC bank. It had its set of turnoffs. No camera phones (in short smart phones) allowed inside, Windows XP, Office 2003, Lotus notes etc etc etc. But something inside the premises helped me overcome all these things. Since i am not allowed to take pictures inside, I cant post stuff in this post. I can present a picture, though. It's a big wing, a large one, no barriers between teams/departments. Nice pictures on walls. Free flowing coffee (i just lovvveeee coffee), tea and mirindaaaaaaaaaa!!! And Bellandur! The eateries, ahaaa, best :)
I took my induction gang to Brewberries (my fav). It was a 10 min walk. People were frustrated walking. But I assured them, the food will make up for it... And it did! :)

My team has good people. I am finding my feet again. I am able to forget my past. I am able to forget people who have not taken me seriously. I focus on a new set of people who i think will take me seriously, without me changing myself, too an extent (I am willing to change, though, to any extent possible)... I look forward to a new life, but whatever happens, I have decided to stay happy... Always :)

2 comments:

  1. Good that you like your new job. Not many do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's relative actually... and it is much better than my past, so it is great! :)

    ReplyDelete